Here is some additional information we thought you might e interested in.
- Prostate Cancer Awareness Month 2013: Five years of survival
- Jerry Carnes is a Commuter Dude reporter for 11Alive TV in Atlanta and a prostate cancer survivor. The station supports a prostate cancer awareness program they call “Real Men Wear Gowns.” Click here for details.
- Every Day’s a Good Day to Me – Check out lessons offered by a prostate cancer survivor based on his experience.
- Three GPCC members profiled in Best Self Atlanta article “Know the Facts”. Read More
- Prostate Health Education Network (PHEN) issues consensus statement on PSA testing for African American men for the early detection of prostate cancer. Read More
- Knowledgeable experts support above PHEN statement. Read More
- Read Dr. Steve Heaps’ book about his journey as an ultarunning pyschologist’s with prostate cancer:
- How can men respond to a diagnosis of advanced prostate cancer? View this video for valuable insights:
- A 20 year prostate cancer survivor shares his insights on his personal experience with the disease and progress made over the years. To appreciate Ken Stevens’ experience, start the video and use your cursor to advance the video to the 31 minute 36 second mark where his interview begins: http://vimeo.com/79782099